Busy on a Sunday? Slow cooker to the rescue! Add your ingredients, turn it on, and get on with your day! This delicious curry is easy to prepare, requires little attention, and leaves you with delicious meals throughout the week.
Slow Cooked Beef Curry & Egg Noodles
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 lb. Boneless Beef, Small Cubes
- 6 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 Packet of Coconut Cream
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk
- 1.5 Teaspoons Each: Turmeric, Paprika, Coriander Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chilli Powder (Optional)
- 6 Cups Water
- 1 Package of Egg Noodles
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Green Onions
- Toasted Ramen Noodles
- Lemon or Lime
- Heat two tablespoons of canola oil in a large skillet. Add onion and brown. Once onion is brown, add garlic and stir until fragrant. Add boneless beef and cook until beef has browned. Beef does not have to be fully cooked at this point
- Transfer contents of skillet into slow cooker. Add tomato paste, coconut cream, coconut milk, spices, and water.
- Set slow cooker on high for 2.5-3 hours or on low for 5-6 hours.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions.
- Pour curry over egg noodles and garnish as desired.